Black Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark place for all people !

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» All about ANIME
Drug Classification Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 pm by Illidan

» Oink Oink @ all
Drug Classification Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:50 pm by Illidan

» Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion r1 & r2
Drug Classification Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:54 am by Illidan

» Koje smajlije hocete na forumu?
Drug Classification Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:14 pm by Blob

» WAKE UP YOU F00KERS!!!
Drug Classification Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 pm by kat

» Kite [Directors Cut]
Drug Classification Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:09 am by Illidan

» Karas - The Prophecy
Drug Classification Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:17 am by Illidan

» Samurai 7 !!
Drug Classification Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:38 pm by Illidan

» JEBO TE FORUM!!!
Drug Classification Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:27 pm by Silver_Shadow

Drug Classification

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Illidan
Admin
Illidan

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Drug Classification Empty
PostSubject: Drug Classification   Drug Classification Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:52 pm

Where do you stand on the legality of illicit substances?
Do you think some legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco should be illegalised?
Do you believe some natural drugs should be allowed like in Holland? What about man made chemicals?
If you do agree with certain legalisations then what about the sale of such substances?
Are you someone who believes all drugs should be legal or do you think they should all be abolished?
Please give reasons.

Ive got views on a few different forms of brain-rape but ill start with the most commonly argued one-

Pot
I personally believe that cannabis should be legal. For starters, its a plant. How can you honestly stop someone from smoking something that grows naturally?
Provided people are educated on the dangers as with other drugs and its taxed appropriately i dont see why the government dont just go for this. It doesnt cause a tremendous amount of crime in terms of current trafficking and distribution (in the UK at least) and if anything people being stoned would likely cause a decrease in criminal intent and such as far as i see it.
I do understand that excessive and sustained consumption of THC can cause schizophrenia, yet if we have subsances that cause cancer and liver failure legalised then as i said above, provided there is health advice then people should be allowed to make their own choice.
Although the above point is only relative to what is currently legal, even when looked at in isolation cannabis doesnt really cause that much damage. Look at Amsterdam for example- they have a very good handle on the matter in my opinion and it generates an absolute shitload of tourism too if you want to look at it that way. cheers afro
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/markoveinovic
Blob
Admin
Blob

Male
Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Drug Classification   Drug Classification Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:18 pm

i'd leave everything except weed illegal, i saw too many people get fucked up on heroin (some died) and i never heard about anyone dying coz he O-deed on weed, so...
question: where'd you ripp off that comment Illidan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.snakenet.com
Illidan
Admin
Illidan

Male
Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Drug Classification   Drug Classification Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:22 pm

I just ripped Pot info from some website geek It`s not like i have some illegal supstance factory in my basement so that i would know that stuff What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/markoveinovic
shaanxi
shaanxi

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Drug Classification   Drug Classification Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:54 pm

Where do you stand on the legality of illicit substances? I stand for it, as long as its just marijuana...
Do you think some legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco should be illegalised? No, let the nation have their own runaway from the cruel world we're living in XD Tho, imo, alcohol and tobacco are much more dangerous than marijuana but screw it, they're legal anyways, so shud be Ganja XD
Do you believe some natural drugs should be allowed like in Holland? What about man made chemicals? Man made chemicals are bad! We all know, what sorts of shit they mix in it. No thanks, i'll definately pass on that one. Yeh, natural drugs shud be allowed Very Happy Holland is doing just fine, so why couldnt other countries aswell? Very Happy
If you do agree with certain legalisations then what about the sale of such substances? What about the sale? XD It'd be legal aswell Very Happy man i'd love to smoke joints on the street without being terrorised by cops Very Happy my dad would kill me tho haha
Are you someone who believes all drugs should be legal or do you think they should all be abolished? I say GANJA MUSS LEGAL SEIN!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shaanxi13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drug Classification   Drug Classification Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drug Classification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Temple :: International Forum :: ChillOut!-
Jump to: