Black Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark place for all people !

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» All about ANIME
What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 pm by Illidan

» Oink Oink @ all
What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:50 pm by Illidan

» Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion r1 & r2
What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:54 am by Illidan

» Koje smajlije hocete na forumu?
What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:14 pm by Blob

» WAKE UP YOU F00KERS!!!
What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 pm by kat

» Kite [Directors Cut]
What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:09 am by Illidan

» Karas - The Prophecy
What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:17 am by Illidan

» Samurai 7 !!
What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:38 pm by Illidan

» JEBO TE FORUM!!!
What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:27 pm by Silver_Shadow

What computer game genre do you like the most?

Go down 
3 posters

What's you favourite genre?
FPS Action
What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_lcap0%What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Strategies
What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_lcap25%What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Flight Simulators
What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_lcap0%What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Adventures
What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_lcap25%What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Stealth Actions
What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_lcap13%What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Sport Games
 0% [ 0 ]
Arcades
What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_lcap13%What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Races
 0% [ 0 ]
RPG
What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_lcap24%What computer game genre do you like the most? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Illidan
Admin
Illidan

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-19

What computer game genre do you like the most? Empty
PostSubject: What computer game genre do you like the most?   What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:50 am

Just wondering pals, just wondering...

BTW please notify me if I forgot about a genre...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/markoveinovic
Blob
Admin
Blob

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What computer game genre do you like the most?   What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:12 am

strategies ftw!
Back to top Go down
http://www.snakenet.com
Akuma
Akuma

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What computer game genre do you like the most?   What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:09 am

Ja manje vishe igram sve.
Ali one koje najvise gotivim su;RPG,Avanture,Survival.Logichke mini G.naravno i neki dobar FPS po mogucstvu Horor prica.Strategije koje mi padnu za oko poigram ali malo njih sam presao jer mi sve Brzo dosade.I umalo da zaboravim dobri stari MAME32 emulator koji i dan danas volim da djuskam.

People dont stop playng games co's they get old.They get old co's they stop playng!!!

I jos nesto za sve fellow gamere PLAY HARD GO PRO!!!
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Akuma

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What computer game genre do you like the most?   What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:44 pm

I play ewerything
For me the BEST game co. is CAPCOM.Theyr originality is flawless.

People dont stop playng games co's they get old.They get old co's they stop playng!!

PLAY HARD GO PRO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What computer game genre do you like the most?   What computer game genre do you like the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What computer game genre do you like the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Temple :: International Forum-
Jump to: